Bariatric Ceiling Based Transfers



Watch on your mobile device >>

Bariatric Care is becoming a more significant problem, but technology exists to help people of all sizes stay safely in their homes.   SureHands Lift and Care Systems has recently announced the addition of two ceiling based motors with a user weight capacity of 660lbs.

When I am working with a client to solve transfer issues in the home, I take a customized approach.  The client and I discuss the areas of the home they want to transfer, their abilities and the abilities of their caregivers, and also the structural features of their home.   We also take into account their weight as lifts, like many other pieces of self-help equipment have safe working load ranges.  Up until now I’ve been able to provide convenient ceiling and wall based tracks and motors for people up to 440 pounds.  I am so excited that I can now offer this kind of freedom from stress and worry to almost everyone else.

Click on the link for some literature about the new HM2502 and 2507 motors and feel free to call or email me anytime to talk about how a ceiling based lift may make it possible for you to stay at home by making transfers safe and easy.