See what I Learned in Boise Idaho! Best Bath System’s Trip for a Best Bath for You!




Watch on your mobile device >>

I recently spent the most invigorating few days not only learning more about an accessibility product that I like to use, but spending time with people who are as passionate as I am about delivering services to help people live safely and independently.

Best Bath Systems has been my favorite shower system ever since I found about them.  Even before Home Access Solutions added remodeling to the services we provide, we specified the system in our designs and directed the contractors we were working with to Best Bath.  I have always liked the quality.  I joked with clients, that I picked them as my primary shower and tub supplier because I have no interest in having to fix problems across Nebraska and Iowa.   I actually wasn’t joking.  Best Bath is built with a lot of safeguards to control water and it is a terrific feeling knowing that neither my client nor I have to worry about water control or durability.   I also have always liked how quickly and easily the units went together which reduces the possibility of errors by installers, and really cuts back on the inconvenience of bathroom remodeling for my clients.

Recently I had the opportunity to visit the facility where Best Bath products are made in Boise Idaho and to learn even more about the system I already liked so much.   It was a jam packed two days.  After the factory tour where we could see firsthand how the units are built with attention to quality ingredients and processes I could see why  it is possible for Best Bath to offer a 30 year limited warranty on showers and the lifetime warranty on walk in tubs.  We spent time in the classroom learning how much thought goes into Best Bath’s participation in the Aging in place and  bathroom safety market.  Finally we were able to visit showrooms full of beautiful models which gave me so many more ideas about how I can combine beauty and function.

I’ve always believed that you achieve the best results when you understand your clients, their goals, and the products you are working with.  I believe that we’ve achieved great results for people using Best Bath in the past, but I can hardly wait to see what we can achieve for clients now!

More about Best Bath and Accessibility
Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch=Oin2YcRuQJ0&feature=autoplay&list=UUSRAVuBN1AJiA_DImRh37Uw&lf=plcp&playnext=1